DCH – Organización Internacional de Directivos de Capital Humano, en colaboración con su partner MCE, Management Centre Europe, celebran el próximo día 17 de diciembre a partir de las 16:00h (hora española) una masterclass online que cerrará las actividades de la Organización este año.
Para la ocasión, Andreas Benkowitz, Senior Associate de MCE, impartirá una masterclass en inglés con el título New ways of collaboration.
Fecha: 17 de diciembre
Horario: 16:00h – 17:00h (hora española)
Andreas has developed his expertise in transformations, change, leadership development and strategic HR through various international HR leadership roles with Microsoft including Senior Director People and Organization Capability and has specialised in the creation, design, development and implementation of a holistic HR strategy supporting the business strategy of the organization.
Andreas developed his expertise in strategic HR through various HR leadership roles with Microsoft (1992-2006):
- As the Senior Director People and Organisation Capability with Microsoft International, Andreas was responsible for change management, talent management, high potential development, leadership, as well as the development of managers and employees outside the US. In this role, he led a global team of 35 professionals.
- As the Director People and Organisation Capability with Microsoft Europe, Middle East, Africa, Andreas was in charge of the organisational development (OD) activities in the EMEA region and led a team of professionals across EMEA.
- As the HR Manager with Microsoft Central Europe/Germany, Andreas managed all HR activities as his business unit grew from 800 to 1200 people.
- In 1996, as Management Development Consultant at Microsoft Corporation headquarters, he provided consultancy services in OD projects, conducted a strategy conference for several business units and implemented learning networks throughout the corporation.
- As the HR Development Manager with Microsoft Central Europe, his main responsibilities included providing training capabilities, leading the management and employee development efforts, coaching managers and employees in their professional career, implementing employee surveys as well as implementing and delivering OD programs.
- Andreas began as HR training specialist with Microsoft Central Europe, München, in 1992.